Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let the games begin!

I've always wanted to create a vlog channel, but I have way too many stalkers to attempt that (lol!) so I'm settling for this blog instead.

This is my first ever blog post! Yay me! :) Now granted this time of night (it's almost 2am) I'm not at my most lucid, then again when am I ever? Regardless, I'm really excited to have started this blog.

So what do I plan on talking about? Anything and everything, from makeup to taxes, you name it, I have an opinion on it... lol

I am leaving my comments open, so feel free to leave your two cents and I promise to read through them all. And if there's anything you want to talk about then leave it in the comments and that just might be the subject of the next post.

Anyway, enough rambling for one night, I'll leave you with my current favourite quote, until next time..

"There are no facts, only interpretations."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

No comments:

Post a Comment